Addiction Medicine Care
EvergreenHealth now offers outpatient Addiction Medicine Care in Monroe for patients seeking assistance abstaining from drugs and alcohol.
Our medical providers work with each patient from consultation to tailoring individualized treatment plans to provide the best tools for achieving voluntary abstinence.
Call 360.217.1155 to make an appointment
- Addiction medicine consultation with our providers
- Medication assisted treatment (MAT) – Buprenorphine/Naloxone (Suboxone)
- Supervision of high-risk pregnancies
- Consultations to medical providers and patients requesting further guidance in Suboxone management
- For those that are new to Suboxone as a treatment aide, we provide a comprehensive explanation prior to starting the medication.
- Tobacco cessation
- Lectures and education provided by physicians
- 12 Step meetings
- Individual and group counseling
- Family program and counseling
Outpatient addiction care accepts Medicaid, Medicare and Commercial Insurance.
Other Addiction Medicine Services
These services are offered at The Recovery Center at EvergreenHealth Monroe:
- On-Site evaluation and referral
- Acute medical inpatient detoxification
- Residential treatment
- CUP (Chemically Using During Pregnancy) services
- Intensive outpatient services
For more information, please contact us at 360.217.1155.
Our office is located inside EvergreenHealth Primary Care Monroe.