Addiction Medicine Care
EvergreenHealth now offers outpatient Addiction Medicine Care for patients seeking assistance abstaining from drugs and alcohol.
Our medical providers work with each patient from consultation to tailoring individualized treatment plans to provide the best tools for achieving voluntary abstinence.
We have partnered with Boulder Care, a digital clinic offering long-term support and telehealth treatment for substance use. Boulder Care's mission is to improve the lives of people living with substance use disorders by reducing harm, celebrating milestones, and providing patients with unconditional support. Through Boulder Care you will have access to a full care team, including:
- A clinician to support medical needs and prescribe medications
- A peer coach to offer recovery support and connections, from their own lived experience with addiction
- A care advocate to help coordinate your care, from scheduling visits to dealing with insurance and/or pharmacy issues
Boulder Care’s telehealth program is delivered through video visits and secure messaging in an app on your phone. This means that most likely you will be able to receive all your care virtually, without traveling to and from the EvergreenHealth Addiction Medicine Clinic for appointments. If medication is part of your recovery plan, a Boulder clinician will ensure your prescriptions are refilled, and can send a prescription to your preferred pharmacy or often have medications mailed to you.
- Addiction medicine consultation with our providers
- Medication assisted treatment (MAT) – Buprenorphine/Naloxone (Suboxone)
- Supervision of high-risk pregnancies
- Consultations to medical providers and patients requesting further guidance in Suboxone management
- For those that are new to Suboxone as a treatment aid, we provide a comprehensive explanation prior to starting the medication.
- Tobacco cessation
- Lectures and education provided by physicians
- 12 Step meetings
- Individual and group counseling
- Family program and counseling
Outpatient addiction care accepts Medicaid, Medicare and Commercial Insurance.
For more information, please contact us at (888) 785-4779, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Other addiction medicine services
These services are offered at The Recovery Center at EvergreenHealth Monroe:
- On-Site evaluation and referral
- Acute medical inpatient detoxification
- Residential treatment
- CUP (Chemically Using During Pregnancy) services
- Intensive outpatient services
For more information, please contact us 24/7 at (360) 794-1405 .