Vascular Care - Monroe
Whether using medical therapy, minimally invasive endovascular techniques or conventional surgery, EvergreenHealth Vascular Care provides our patients with the best possible outcome and the highest quality of care for the treatment of your vascular problem.
Our new Monroe location offers convenient office visits for patients in the Sky Valley area.
Vascular ultrasound services are also available at our Monroe location.
Surgeries are performed at EvergreenHealth Medical Center in Kirkland.
Our vascular services include:
- Endovascular and open surgical treatment of abdominal aortic and thoracic aortic aneurysms, endovascular or open surgical treatment of peripheral arterial disease (PAD) for symptoms of claudication, rest pain, non-healing wounds, or gangrene
- Stroke prevention with carotid stenting and/or endarterectomy
- Endovascular and open treatment of mesenteric vascular disease
- Endovascular and open surgical treatment of peripheral arterial aneurysms
- Dialysis access
- Treatment of venous insufficiency, varicose veins and deep venous thrombosis
Varicose veins: causes and treatments
Dr. Michael Zammit and Dr. Amy Coulter talk about what causes varicose veins and how they can be treated.