Physical & Occupational Therapy Services
EvergreenHealth Monroe Physical & Occupational Therapy Services provides care and therapy for patients as they continue the road to recovery from illness, injury or surgery.
Call 360.794.1407 for an appointment
Our licensed therapists offer a wide range of rehabilitation services in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
Physical & Occupational Therapy Services is located at the EvergreenHealth Pavilion (formerly the Sky River Medical Center) on the hospital campus. Our specialty care programs provide a full range of outpatient services, which include but are not limited to:
- Post-op joint therapy (shoulders, hips, knees, ankle and spine)
- Treatment for back and neck pain; and other spinal disorders
- Sports injuries rehabilitation
- Hand therapy (post-op rehab, splinting and other upper extremity disorders such as carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow)
- Geriatric care (deconditioning, gait dysfunction and fall prevention)
- Safety assessments for home management and self-care
- Chronic pain syndrome management
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Acute stroke rehabilitation
Specialized program/treatment are offered by our therapy experts:
- McKenzie Method – back and neck manual therapy
- McConnell/Kinesio Taping specialists
- Certified ergonomic evaluation
- Certified Astym soft tissue therapy
- Customized splinting for upper extremity
- Customized orthotics fitting
To Start Rehabilitation Services
Most insurance companies require a referral from your physician to begin services. Patients referred are typically seen within the same week.
To schedule an appointment, please call 360.794.1407.